The School Based Intermediate Supervisors Institute (SBISI) is a two-year leadership seminar series designed to build, expand, and enhance fundamental school leadership skills and knowledge through a wide variety of “nuts and bolts” strategies, engagement in critical thinking scenarios, and exploration of educational leadership-related literature.
- Roles and responsibilities of the intermediate supervisor
- Using data as a leadership tool to promote student achievement
- Observation process
- Strategic letter writing for the school leader
The Executive Leadership Institute has an Educational Learning Center (ELC)
in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island.
Eligibility to enter the program:
- Newly assigned or appointed assistant principals
- Application approved and signed by principal
- Applications due June 1, 2014
- Program dates: July 9-12, 2014 and selected dates throughout the school year
Shareen Forsythe – firstname.lastname@example.orgSchool-Based Intermediate Supervisors Institute