1. What are the New York State School District Leader (SDL) certification requirements?
2. How many credits does the ALI program offer?
- ALI offers 15 graduate credits (9 credits from courses and 6 credits from practicum).
- PAF 9306–Human Capital Management for the Educational Leader
- PAF 9317–Seminar on Research for the Educational Administrator
- PAF 9318–Educational Policy
- PAF 9323–SDL Practicum I
- PAF 9324–SDL Practicum II
3. I already have School District Leader (SDL) certification but would like to grow professionally. Am I eligible to apply?
- Yes, all applicants with School District Leader (SDL) certification are eligible to apply.
4. What are the tuition reduction rates?
- The estimated cost of Baruch’s full-time School District Leader (SDL) program tuition is $5,239. The DOE aspires to subsidize approximately 50 percent. The exact amount is pending budget availability.
5. I have three years or more experience as a DOE Assistant Principal. Am I eligible to apply?
- No, eligible candidates must have a minimum of three years as a DOE principal, or in a network, cluster, or central leadership role, as of June 2014.
6. If I have received a degree from Baruch College in my previous studies, do I need to send my transcripts from Baruch College?
- Yes, all transcripts from all colleges and universities attended must be submitted.