Improvements to the Common Core Library
The Common Core Library is better than before, thanks to your feedback! We've added new features and resources so you can easily find the tools you need to implement the 2012-13 citywide instructional expectations and the Common Core standards. Continue to visit the Common Core Library as we add more resources throughout the summer.
- We highlight relevant topics, including resources for the classroom and professional development materials, so you can find what you need quickly.
- We created a way to search for Common Core-aligned tasks, units and student work by keyword, grade, subject and Common Core standard.
We've added many resources so that you have the tools that you need to implement the 2012-13 Citywide Instructional Expectations, including:
- Additional Common Core-aligned tasks with instructional supports.
- A video showing the progression of Depth of Knowledge levels.
- A video that shows how to align instructional materials to the Common Core standards.
- Universal Design for Learning resources.