For general inquiries, please contact the CHAMPS team at CHAMPS@schools.nyc.gov or call 347-871-2227.
For press inquiries about CHAMPS, please contact Marge Feinberg email@example.com, or call the Department of Education’s Office of Media and Communications at 212-374-4942.
School Program Inquiries
For program inquiries, principals, teachers and teacher-coaches can contact the activity-specific coordinator:
- For badminton, cheerleading, crew, dance, double dutch, fencing, fitness club, gymnastics, martial arts, step, swimming, tai chi, tennis, volleyball, volleyball league, and yoga, please contact: Mylene Gomez, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For developmental basketball, basketball league, flag football, floor hockey and soccer, please contact: Alan Semel, email@example.com
- For flag rugby, please contact: Kathleen Walker, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For cross country and track and field, please contact: Victor Ramsey, email@example.com
- For baseball, golf, one wall handball, lacrosse, net ball, field hockey, and wrestling, softball, table tennis, team handball and cricket (pilot) please contact: Gus Riozzi, firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach's Portal and Payroll Inquiries
If you have any questions regarding the CHAMPS Coach's Portal, please contact Alan Semel, email@example.com or call 917-515-6642.
For questions regarding per-session payroll, please contact Alicia Cheng, ACheng@schools.nyc.gov or call 718-935-5647.
Questions regarding Title IX compliance should be referred to:
Victoria Ajibade, Esq., Title IX Coordinator
65 Court Street, Room 1102
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Tel: (718) 935-4797
Or email Title_IX_Inquiries@schools.nyc.gov
View the Department of Education's Anti-Discrimination Policy here.