For general inquiries, please contact the CHAMPS team at CHAMPS@schools.nyc.gov or call 347-871-2227.
For press inquiries about CHAMPS, please contact Jason Fink JFink4@schools.nyc.gov or call the Department of Education’s Office of Media and Communications at 212-374-4942.
School Program Inquiries
For program inquiries, principals, teachers and teacher-coaches can contact the activity-specific coordinator:
- For badminton, cheerleading, crew, dance, double dutch, fencing, fitness club, gymnastics, martial arts, step, swimming, tai chi, tennis, volleyball, volleyball league, and yoga, please contact: Mylene Gomez, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For developmental basketball, basketball league, flag football, floor hockey and soccer, please contact: Alan Semel, email@example.com
- For flag rugby, please contact: Kathleen Walker, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For cross country and track and field, please contact: Victor Ramsey, email@example.com
- For baseball, golf, one wall handball, lacrosse, net ball, field hockey, and wrestling, softball, table tennis, team handball and cricket (pilot) please contact: Gus Riozzi, firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach's Portal and Payroll Inquiries
If you have any questions regarding the CHAMPS Coach's Portal, please contact Alan Semel, email@example.com or call 917-515-6642.
For questions regarding per-session payroll, please contact Alicia Cheng, ACheng@schools.nyc.gov or call 718-923-5095.
Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 is a federal law that prohibits sex discrimination in education programs and activities. More information about Title IX is available here. Any student, parent, staff member, or applicant for employment who has questions or concerns about Title IX, sex discrimination, or sexual misconduct may contact the DOE’s Title IX Coordinator, Keaton Wong, 65 Court Street, Room 1102, Brooklyn, NY 11201, Tel: (718) 935-4478, Email: Title_IX_Inquiries@schools.nyc.gov
View the Department of Education's Anti-Discrimination Policy here.