Apply to Teach in District 75
The district is looking for individuals who are committed to working with students and their families to afford them an opportunity to maximize their potential, become contributing members of society and develop the tools to ensure maximum personal independence and self-esteem.
To apply please complete the 2017-2018 Online Teacher Application.
Available full-time teaching positions:
- Special Education (grades Pre-K to 12)
- Special Education (grades 7 to 12 with strong core content knowledge)
- Bilingual Special Education (All Grades)
- English as a Second Language
- Performing Arts: Music and Theatre
- Science: Earth Science, Biology and Chemistry
- Physical Education
- Blind and Partially Sighted
- Vocational Subjects
Other available school-based positions:
The district provides services to students in a variety of supported environments, which include multi-site special education schools, home & hospital instruction, institutional facilities and inclusive settings in community schools and community-based vocational training sites.