Cover Design Competition
What should I do before I submit my design?
1. Review competition guidelines: Make sure to review and follow the rules for this year's cover design competition.
2. Submit signed Department of Education and Cooper Hewitt consent forms: If you do not provide these forms with your submission, your entry will be disqualified.
3. Study our creative brief: Get a better understanding of the client's task and objectives.
4. Download the DOE logo: Remember to incorporate the DOE logo in your cover design.
5. Subscribe to our mailing list: Stay up to speed on key deadlines and competition milestones.
When can I submit my design?
We are accepting designs through December 16, 2016. Participants can submit designs by emailing email@example.com or through regular mail. Only one design may be submitted per student.
Mail-in entries require a signed and dated mail-in submission form and must be sent to:
NYC Department of Education
Office of Student Enrollment
52 Chambers Street, Room 414
New York, NY 10007
ATTN: Cover Design Competition
Mail-in submissions must be received no later than December 16, 2016.