Students and their families only need to visit an Enrollment Office if they do not have a zoned school. Students with zoned schools can register at their school starting Monday, September 9, 2013.
New students must register at an
Elementary & Middle School
You may register at your zoned school starting
Monday, September 9, 2013
. If you do not know your
zoned school, call 311 or visit here.
When there is no zoned school for your home address,
with your child.
• Child’s birth certificate or passport
• Child’s immunization records
• Child’s latest report card/transcript (if available)
• Child’s Individualized Education Program (IEP) and/or 504 Accommodation Plan (if applicable and available)
• Proof of residence; any two of the following:*
* If you are not the leaseholder of your residence, you must submit a Residency Affidavit
Summer Enrollment Flyer:
For more information about enrollment for new public school students, call 311.