< September >  
Today's event:
High School Parent Conferences
09/28/2016 High schools will hold an evening event for parents.

 *Schools may hold their Parent Conferences on non-citywide dates. Contact the individual school to confirm dates.
 **Multi-session schools and District 75 School Programs are exempt from this additional conference. Schools will notify families accordingly if they are holding these events at their site.

Human Resources

Employment Verification for Custodial Helpers

4.  Submit your Request

Custodial Helpers are not DOE employees, but rather employees of either a Custodian Engineer or a Facilities Management Company. Custodial Helpers must request employment verification directly from their employer.

Contact Us

If you have additional questions regarding employment verification, please contact HR Connect at (718) 935-4000. HR Connect is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.