Get personalized academic information about your child.
New York City's new system of teacher evaluation and development.
We're looking for great teachers, principals, administrators, executives, and more. Join us today.
Time-Sensitive Information for Employees
- You can now use NYCAPS Employee Self Service (ESS) to change the following tax statuses:
- Federal and State/City marital status.
- Federal and State withholding allowances.
- Federal, State, and City additional amount.
UFT Paraprofessionals must now use the Self-Service Online Leave Application System (SOLAS) to apply for non-medical and medical leaves, with the exception of military leaves, LODI, and workers' compensation. Paper applications will no longer be accepted beginning January 5, 2014. To log into SOLAS, you will need to know your DOE email / Network ID and password. To access SOLAS, click here
Secretaries: Find news and updates, resources, PD opportunities, and an interactive calendar on the new School Secretaries Intranet page.
Non-supervisory pedagogues must now use the Self-Service Online Leave Application System (SOLAS) to apply for Study Sabbatical leaves of absence, in addition to the other non-medical and medical leaves available through SOLAS. Paper applications for Study Sabbaticals will NOT be accepted from non-supervisory pedagogues. To log into SOLAS, you will need to know your DOE email / Network ID and password. To access SOLAS, click here
The Excessed Staff Selection System is available for current UFT school-based staff in excess (including teachers in excess who are on leave) who wish to submit applications to schools or specific vacancies.
- To improve the security of your personal information, users no longer have the option of entering a Social Security number when logging into the Payroll Portal.
To log into the Payroll Portal:
1 – Enter your Outlook (DOE) User Id;
2 – Enter your Outlook (DOE) password; and
3 – Enter either your Employee Identification Number (EID) or your EIS Number (file number).
Your Employee Identification Number is the same as the reference number on your payroll stub. You can also find it in the top left corner of your screen after logging into CyberShift, or by asking your payroll secretary or timekeeper.
For assistance, contact the Finance Service Center at (718) 935-5000.
- Put your information in the best hands – your own! Employee Self- Service (ESS) is a tool that allows you to view or change your personal information and health benefits online. Click for more information about ESS.
- Administrative Employees (H/ZBank) and Pedagogues (QBank) and Hourly and Part-Time Employees (EBank, TBank, and Custodial Payroll) should verify and update their Personal HR Record information to ensure HR records are accurate.
- The Long Beach Decision is an outcome of a New York State Court of Appeals decision based on a grievance filed by Civil Service Employees Association on behalf of employees in Long Beach, Long Island. A key provision of the decision required Long Beach (and other municipalities throughout the state of New York) to comply with applicable civil service law that limits the amount of time an individual may serve in what is known as a "provisional" capacity in a competitive class title. To learn more, read Frequently Asked Questions about the Long Beach Decision.