Contract Compliance Approval Process
The following is the process used by the Contract Compliance Unit:
1) Resolutions from various offices are sent to OEO for approval. A letter to the companies is faxed requesting an Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) and their Workforce Profile Form (WPF). Companies are then given 12 business days to respond or they may be asked to respond immediately due to urgency of approval.
2) All transactions are entered into an internal tracking system to ensure status of the contract.
3) The company should respond to requests for all information.
4) Technical Assistance is provided to prospective vendors.
5) Upon submission of the AAP and WPF, the compliance unit reviews the documents to determine if the plan satisfies the EEO/AA requirements.
6) If the plan meets the requirements, an approval for award of the contract is given and is returned to the appropriate office.