Parents and guardians can find out their child's bus information for the 2012-13 school year online or by calling the OPT Customer Service Center. Please check back frequently, information is added daily.
Use the Student Transportation Information search to look up your child's information online. To view the information, you will need to enter your child's student ID number and date of birth.
Call the OPT Customer Service Center at (718) 392-8855 to speak to an agent. Please have your child's student ID number ready. Agents are available:
TIPS for PARENTS and GUARDIANS
You can check to see if a bus company has posted any information on our Web site about school bus delays for your child's route.
Remember to help your child learn and practice the safety rules. Go over safety tips with your child regularly.
- Before the school year begins, you and your child should visit the assigned bus stop together:
- Be sure your child knows the safest way to the exact location where the bus will stop.
- Be at the bus stop at least five minutes early on the first day.
- You and your child should become familiar with your bus driver, but be aware that a different driver may substitute when needed.
- Keep bus company phone numbers handy in case the bus is delayed or in the event of an emergency.
If you need assistance, please call OPT Customer Service at (718) 392-8855.