60 percent: Measures of Teacher Practice (MOTP)
All teachers receive:
- Assessment of their practice using Charlotte Danielson’s 2013 Framework for Teaching, including a greater emphasis on components of teaching related to their classroom environment and instruction.
- Multiple classroom observations by their principal or other administrator, with teachers having a choice between two options for length and frequency of observations.
- Review of up to eight artifacts (or documents) demonstrating their efforts to plan and prepare instruction and participate in their professional community.
- Feedback on all observations and artifacts of teacher practice.
- Student Feedback via the Tripod Student Survey (for teachers in grades 3-12 only; will not count towards annual rating in 2013-14 school year).