Volume D addresses parent and community involvement.
The Regulations listed on this Web site are the only New York City Department of Education Chancellor's Regulations currently in effect.
Regulations are available in each language below:
- D-110 Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Procedures, 06/18/09
- D-120 Ethics Code for Parent and Community Members of School Leadership Teams, 04/27/09
- D-130 Use of School Buildings by Candidates, Elected Officials and Political Organizations, and Conduct of School Employees and Officers with Respect to Political Campaigns and Elections, 06/22/09
- D-140 Process for the Nomination and Selection of Members of The Community Education Councils Including Filling Vacancies, 10/30/14
- D-150 Process for the Selection of Members of The Citywide Council on Special Education and the Citywide District 75 Council, 06/26/12
- D-160 Process for the Nomination and Selection of Members of the Citywide Council on High Schools Including Filling Vacancies, 06/26/12
- D-170 Process for the Nomination and Selection of Members of the Citywide Council on English Language Learners including Filling Vacancies, 10/31/13
- D-180 Extended Use of School Buildings, 03/24/10