Student Activities and Clubs
One of the finest aspects of Wagner Middle School are the extensive and
varied co-curricular activities which take place before and after
school. These activities provide enrichment, socialization, recreation
and excitement for all involved.
• Wagner Math Teams – Our award winning teams offer an opportunity for students who enjoy solving unusual and challenging math problems to compete in national, state and citywide contests.
• ARISTA – This national honor society is open to students
who achieve a minimum average of 87% in all academic subjects, have no
failing grades, exhibit exemplary behavior and character, and perform
school and community service. ARISTA strives to instill social
awareness and responsibility within the community through service.
• Student Representatives – This organization offers
leadership opportunities for 8th graders students interested in
supporting and promoting our school within and outside of our community.
• Intramural Sports Program – Our sports program is available
to all students, after school from October through May, including NFL
Flag Football, Volleyball, and our Spirit Step Team.
• Wagner Tennis Team – New York Junior Tennis League is
housed at Wagner and offers extensive Tennis opportunities. This
seasonal sports program is available in the spring and fall.
• Sports Teams – Wagner has boys’ and girls’ basketball in
the winter and track in the spring, girls’ volleyball and boys’
• Drama/Dance – This program offers interested students the
chance to participate in a student run spring performance of student
planned and choreographed drama and dance.