Harvey Milk High School
Requirements for Admission
16 years old 11-13 Credits - 1 or 2 Regents
17 years old 16-19 Credits - 3 or more Regents
18 years old 22-25 Credits - 3 or more Regents
Required Documents when applying:
- R.E.S.I. Report (This is a snap shot of a students high school history. It can be optained from the school's records office.)
- R.I.S.A. Report (This is a snapshot of a student's attendance history. It can be obtained from the school's records office.)
- I.E.P. - Individualized Educational Plan - students who have been certified to receive Special Education serves MUST submit a copy of the most recent I.E.P.
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Record (Including Hepatitis B and TB)
- Proof of Address in the name of the parent/guardian (e.g. gas/electric bill, lease, Official letter from group home, etc.)
- Parent/Guardian must meet with Admissions Coordinator to present an official ID and complete forms.
Please click here for our application or
you can pick up an application
in the reception area of the high school between
the hours of 9 am - 7 pm Monday - Friday.
Directions to the school:
N or R train to 8th Street
6 train to Astor Place
Completed applications are being accepted now.
For more information,
please contact our Parent Coordinator,
Rocio Torres at 212-477-1555 Ext 1.