To strengthen the academic, social, emotional and aesthetic intelligence of each member of our learning community: students, staff, parents, neighbors.
To develop students who:
- strive to meet and surpass expectations in school and in society.
- make choices that support them to achieve their full potential and talents.
To create a parent relationship that:
- acknowledges, supports and nurtures partnerships with parents, caregivers assuring mutal respect for all.
- reaches out to families sharing and publicizing school events, initiatives and successes.
- welcomes the community at large - including our parents, businesses, arts centers and neighborhood organizations-to help us expand the learning community beyond the walls of the school building.