- The Harlem Commonwealth Council Inc. sponsors the Think and Create program. The program supports the academic formation of the students through philosophy, photography, dance, robotics and math enrichment games.
- The Harlem Children's Zone provides the SMART program from K-2. The SMART program assists the students in homework completion. It also offers a computer-based program "Lexia" to help students' improve their reading skills. Students are assessed with the use of the Comprehension Reading Test (CRT) to determine their reading levels.
- Carmel Hill Fund collaborates with PS 154 through the Accelerated Reader Program. The program promotes independent reading among the students, and to use technology to assess their reading performance on an on-going basis.
- The Senior Citizen Tutoring Program (RSVP) helps students to accelerate their reading skills through one-to-one tutoring.
- Partnership with Teacher College and Columbia Universtiy. Student-interns provide one-to-one tutoring to selected students during the regular school day and after-school program.
- Partnership with Ballet Tech and Dance Theater of Harlem that provides scholarship to the students.
- On-going projects with Verizon, Inc. through the mentoring program and technology hardware assistance.