- Apollo Oral History Project - We have had the honor to work with Apollo teaching artists to immerse our fourth and fifth grade students in Harlem History, Language Arts and Culture. Authentic learning experiences include conversations with community elders, group and individual student performances.
- The Harlem Children's Zone provides the SMART program from K-2. The SMART program assists the students in homework completion. It also offers a computer-based program "Lexia" to help students' improve their reading skills. Students are assessed with the use of the Comprehension Reading Test (CRT) to determine their reading levels. Robotics program implemented for fifth grade students.
- Carmel Hill Fund collaborates with PS 154 through the Accelerated Reader Program. The program promotes independent reading among the students, and to use technology to assess their reading performance on an on-going basis.
- The Senior Citizen Tutoring Program (RSVP) helps students to accelerate their reading skills through one-to-one tutoring.
- Partnership with Teacher College and Columbia University. Student-interns provide one-to-one tutoring to selected students during the regular school day and after-school program.
- Partnership with Ballet Tech and Dance Theater of Harlem that provides scholarship to the students.
- On-going projects with Verizon, Inc. through the mentoring program and technology hardware assistance.
- Food Bank for New York City provides Pre K- 2 healthy eating curriculum and food resources with the Cookshop program.
- Change for Kids partners bring literacy (Story Pirates), fine arts (piano instruction) and school beautification projects.
- Target Stores support Family Reading Nights throughout the school year.
- Architecture Foundation of New York works with third grade afterschool students to map our community and learn about buildings.
- Junior Achievement works with fourth and fifth grade students to introduce business concepts and real world strategies.
- Community Works partners in after school for Arts, Music and Dance activities with fourth grade students.