Students are expected to :
- Demonstrate a respect for self and others by following the school rules and individual classroom rules.
- Arrive at school on time each day prepared to do his/her best work.
- Wear a neat and clean school uniform each day.
- Speak clearly and politely to everyone - children and adults - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Refrain from hitting, kicking, scratching, biting or striking any person (child or adult). (This is forbidden and will not be tolerated. Parents will be summoned to school immediately if your child has intentionally injured another child or adult.)
- Understand that FIGHTING under any circumstances is forbidden. (You will be summoned to schol the next day if your child is involved in a fight.)
- Use appropiate language at all times, anywhere in P.S. 21.
- Eat in an orderly manner, listen to the lunch staff and follow all the cafeteria rules. (NEVER THROW FOOD)
- Walk orderly throughout the school building.
- Refrain from defacing or destroying school property (indoors/outdoors)