Registration will be handled by the Department of Education through a centralized application process. The application will be available online in the spring time on the DOE website and can also be obtained at PS 133. Click here to visit the NYC DOE Pre-K Enrollment site for up to date information. You can sign up for email updates regarding registration.
Please visit the NYC DOE site on Kindergarten Admissions , to see the official intake and registration process, timeline, and list of required documents. You will also find the criteria which we must follow for enrollment priorities (zoning, siblings, etc.)
1st through 5th grade
Priority for enrollment is given to children who reside within our school zone. To find your school zone, please click here.
You will need to bring the following to register your child:
- the child
- two forms of proof of address--for acceptable forms of proof of address, please click here
- child's birth certificate or passport
- record of required immunizations--click here for more information
- if you child has an individualized education plan (IEP) please bring it with you
- your child's most recent transcript or report card