Registration for PreK is a centralized application process handled by the Department of Education. The application will be available online at the DOE website or at PS 307. You may submit your application online; DO NOT RETURN applications to PS 307. Click here to visit the NYC DOE Pre-K Enrollment site for up to date information. You can sign up for email updates regarding registration.
Please visit the NYC DOE site on Kindergarten admissions, to see the official intake and registration process, timeline, and list of required documents. You will also find the criteria which we must follow for enrollment priorities (zoning, siblings, etc). Families wishing to apply to PS 307 must visit our Secretary, Ms. Scott, during the intake period.
1st through 5th grade
The registration period for grades 1 through 5 will begin on Monday, April 20th. Priority for enrollment is given to children who reside within our school zone. To find your school zone, please click here.
You will need to bring the following to register your child:
- the child
- two forms of proof of address--for acceptable forms of proof of address, please click here
- child's birth certificate or passport
- record of required immunizations--click here for more information
- if you child has an individualized education plan, or IEP, please bring it with you
- your child's most recent transcript or report card