Registration will be handled by the Department of Education through a centralized application process. The application will be available online at the DOE website can also be obtained at PS 110. The application deadline is April 3. You may submit your PreK application online, or send it to the designated Post Office Box. DO NOT RETURN applications to PS 110. Click
to visit the NYC DOE Pre-K Enrollment site for up to date information. You can sign up for email updates regarding registration.
Please visit the NYC DOE site on
, to see the official intake and registration process, timeline, and list of required documents. You will also find the criteria which we must follow for enrollment priorities (zoning, siblings, etc.) Families who wish to apply to PS 110 must visit our Secretary, Lucrecia Ochs, during the intake period.
1st through 5th grade
PS 110 is a zoned school and priority for enrollment is given to children who reside within our school zone. To find your school zone, please click here.
You will need to bring the following to register your child:
- the child
- two forms of proof of address--for acceptable forms of proof of address, please click here
- child's birth certificate or passport
- record of required immunizations--click here for more information
- if you child has an individualized education plan, or IEP, please bring it with you
- your child's most recent transcript or report card