Our gifted and talented students have the option of being involved in many extracurricular activities. These include:
- ARISTA - Academic Honor Society
- ARCHON - Service Honor Society
- STUDENT GOVERNMENT -
- LIBRARY SQUAD -
- BUILDER'S CLUB - the intermediate school Kiwanis
- READING AMBASSADOR PROGRAM -
- CHAMPS - intermediate school intramural teams which practice and compete after school hours. (Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball)
After-School Program Activities:
- ELA TEST PREP COURSE - prepares students for the NYS ELA exam, provides students with additional practice in writing exercises, reading comprehension skills, and homework help.
- MATH TEST PREP COURSE - prepares students for the NYS ELA exam, provides students with Math skills practice and homework help.
- CHESS - students learn the strategies needed to excel at the game of chess.
- SET DESIGN - students learn basic set design techniques and create sets for drama performances, music concerts, etc.
- TALENT SHOW - students from every talent area who love to sing, dance, act, etc. are invited to showcase their talent in an annual Talent Show performance in May.
- CHEERLEADING - students perform at school assemblies, sports games, parades, and other community functions.
- JAZZ BAND - interested students must have experience playing a percussion, woodwind, or brass instrument.