When you go to register, please bring your child with you.
You also must bring the following documents:
Proof of residence. Any two of the following documents:
1. A residential utility bill (gas or electric) in the resident's name issued by
National Grid, Con Edison, or the Long Island Power Authority (for the Rockaways);
must be dated within the past 60 days
2. Documentation or letter on letterhead from a federal, state or localgovernment agency,
including the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), City Housing Authority,
Human Resources Administration (HRA), the Administration for Children's Services(ACS),
or an ACS subcontractor indicating the resident's name and address; must be dated within the
past 60 days
3. An original lease agreement, deed, or mortgage statement for the residence
4. A current property tax bill for the residence
5. A waterbill for the residence; must be dated within the past 60 days
6. Official payroll documentation from an employer such as a form submitted for tax
with holding purposes or payroll receipt; a letter on the employer's letterhead will
not be accepted; must be dated within the past 60 days
Child’s birth certificate or passport
Child’s immunization records
Child's latest report card/transcript (if available)
Child’s Individualized Education Program (IEP) and/or 504 Accommodation Plan
(if applicable and available)
I look forward to seeing all of you at these upcoming events.
As always, if you have any questions just e-mail me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.