Thursday, October 9, 2014
Get tips on filling out High School Application
- High School Representatives
Saturday, October 18, 2014
For more information contact Ms. Quiroz, School Counselor at 718-253-2700 ext. 1023 or firstname.lastname@example.org
School Spirit Day
Friday, October 10, 2014
HOW PINK CAN YOU BE??
Dress in your pinkest!
Support a Cause
Student can purchase a Pink Bracelet
For the Fight Against Breast Cancer
Walk for the Cure
Join us for a 5-mile FUNDRAISING WALK!
WALK AS A TEAM AGAINST BREAST CANCER!
MAKE YOUR DONATION TODAY AT:
Date: Sunday, October 19, 2014
Location: Prospect Park- The Nethermead
Flatbush Avenue and Empire Blvd.
Time: Registration: 8 am
Event Begins: 10 am
District 22 Meeting Point & Time:
154 Prospect Park SouthWest at 7:30 am
DISTRICT 22 PARENTS ARE WELCOMED!
Tueday, October 21, 2014
We are back and better than ever!
Meet and Greet
Refreshments and lite snacks will be served
Parent Teacher Conferences
from 2:20-3:00 pm
Meet with your child's teachers, discuss progress, homework, behavior, etc.
We are eager to meet with the parents and build relationships.
For more information contact
Mrs. Clemente, Parent Coordinator at 718-253-3700 ext. 1144
Dress Code Policy
Hudde observes a very strict uniform dress code.
The following grades are required to wear the following dress code
All students must wear their blue collared or
polo shirts with black or navy slacks DAILY.
Girls may choose to wear a black or navy skirt.
In school students are NOT allowed to wear any jeans,or pants with holes in them. No hats or hoods are allowed to be worn in the building.
SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST
MARBLE COMPOSITION NOTEBOOKS-
You will need one marble composition notebook for each subject. Binders and spiral notebook are not acceptable.
HOMEWORK PLANNER- An additional marble notebook will be needed to copy all homework assignments. This notebook should be labeled "Homework Planner." This is where your child will write down all homework assignments dailsy. Parents, please check the homework planner daily to make sure your child is completing all assignments. ALL HOMEWORK MUST BE COMPLETED DAILY!
Folders – One per subject
Valid Public Library Card
In addition, subject teachers may request additional supplies.
Suggestion: Use this as a reference to help your child remain organized. In order to be successful, organization is a key skill every student must adopt.
Thursday, September 18, 2014, 7 pm
Bergen Beach Youth Organization (BBYO)
2335 Bergen Ave., Brooklyn 11234
- Annual Meeting for the election of officers
- Business Meeting
- Calendar Meeting
Annual Meeting for the Election of Officers
1. Call to Order & Roll Call
2. Nominations & Voting on Officer Positions
4. Call to Order & Roll Call
5. Review of Meeting Date(s)
6. Office Coverage
7. Review of Resume for Hire of New AA (Need volunteers for committee)
8. Vacancies on CEC 22 Board
9. Confirmation of Chancellor’s Town hall meeting for November 24th, 2014 and location
10. Review Bi-Laws
11. New business
Questions to Consider Asking Your Child's Teacher
1. What is my child expected to learn, know and do at this grade level? How will it be assessed?
2. What are the big projects my child will be doing in your class this year? Throughout the year, how will I know if my child is meeting grade level expectations?
3. What does my child do well and what does he or she struggle with? Can you give me examples?
4. If my child needs extra support or wants to learn more about a subject, are there resources to help his or her learning outside the classroom? Can you give me examples? 5. How will you be introducing the Common Core standards to students this year
6. Does my child turn in homework on time?
7. Is my child happy at school? How does my child get along with classmates and adults?
8. Does my child participate in class discussions and activities? What would make my child more effective in doing his/her work?
9. What can I do at home to reinforce what my child is learning at school?
10. Are there ways that I can help you in the classroom or the school?