November 3, 2015
Students do not attend school
November 5, 2015
Parent Teacher Conferences
November 11, 2015
Veteran's Day Observed
P.S. 12Q's Policy on the use of Cell Phones and Other Electronic Devices in School
(Chancellor's Regulation A- 413)
- Students may bring cell phones and other electronic devices, but all devices must be turned off and kept in students' backpacks while on school property.
- Electronic devices can only be turned on once the student has been dismissed.
- If a parent needs to contact their child during the school day, the parent must call the main office.
- Electronic devices cannot be used during emergency drills.
- Electronic devices are not permitted on school trips and must remain at the school.
- Any student who does not follow this policy, will have their electronic device(s) confiscated. Parents will have to come to the school to collect confiscated devices.
- The school is not responsible for any electronic devices that may be lost or damaged.
Please take the time to review this policy with your child.