Parent Teacher Conferences
P.S. 12Q's Policy on the use of Cell Phones and Other Electronic Devices in School
(Chancellor's Regulation A- 413)
- Students may bring cell phones and other electronic devices, but all devices must be turned off and kept in students' backpacks while on school property.
- Electronic devices can only be turned on once the student has been dismissed.
- If a parent needs to contact their child during the school day, the parent must call the main office.
- Electronic devices cannot be used during emergency drills.
- Electronic devices are not permitted on school trips and must remain at the school.
- Any student who does not follow this policy, will have their electronic device(s) confiscated. Parents will have to come to the school to collect confiscated devices.
- The school is not responsible for any electronic devices that may be lost or damaged.
Please take the time to review this policy with your child.