Resources for Learning at Home
Summer Learning Websites
Free for all PS12Q Students
Brain POP, Brain POPJr, Brain Pop ESL
Reading Eggs & Reading Eggspress
How can I access Myon with my child?
Step 1: go to www.myon.com
Step 2: Type our school name: 24Q012 James B. Colgate
Step 3: Type your Username
Step 4: Type your Password
All Usernames and Passwords must be CAPITALIZED
How can I access GoMath with my child?
Step 1: Select then click the Country: United States
Step 2: Select then click the City: New York
Step 3: Select then click the District: New York City, Dept of Education 10007
Step 4: Select then click the School: Ps 12 James B. Colgate
Welcome to the New York City Schools District Library Page
Step 1: Click on Queens then scroll down and select PS012Q James B. Colgate
P.S. 12Q's Policy on the use of Cell Phones and Other Electronic Devices in School
(Chancellor's Regulation A- 413)
- Students may bring cell phones and other electronic devices, but all devices must be turned off and kept in students' backpacks while on school property.
- Electronic devices can only be turned on once the student has been dismissed.
- If a parent needs to contact their child during the school day, the parent must call the main office.
- Electronic devices cannot be used during emergency drills.
- Electronic devices are not permitted on school trips and must remain at the school.
- Any student who does not follow this policy, will have their electronic device(s) confiscated. Parents will have to come to the school to collect confiscated devices.
- The school is not responsible for any electronic devices that may be lost or damaged.
Please take the time to review this policy with your child.