All infractions will result in disciplinary actions as per the "New York City Board of Education Citywide Standards of Conduct and Uniform Disciplinary Measures".
1. MEET ALL OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WITH PRIDE.
2. DO NOT MAKE EXCUSES FOR YOUR ACTIONS.
3. Students are required to be in the school building for the duration of their school day.
4. Students must carry program cards at all times. Students who have finished their school day before the official school dismissal must present their program card to security at the door if they wish to leave. Students who need to return for after-school activities may do so after 2:15 and must show program cards to be admitted.
5. STUDENTS MUST FOLLOW DIRECTIONS OF ALL ADULTS IN THE BUILDING (HIGH SCHOOL AND MIDDLE SCHOOL) AT THE TIME THEY ARE GIVEN.
6. Students may only leave the classroom with permission and a pass from a teacher.
7. During lunch, all students must go to the lunchroom unless they have a lab. Any other location must be approved and supervised by a faculty member. Students may not be in hallways.
8. Students must present themselves with respect; this includes appropriate and professional dress and language.
9. No hats, bandanas or other head coverings may be worn with the exception of religious head wear previously approved by the principal. Non-permitted head coverings will be confiscated and returned during a scheduled parent conference. Confiscated materials will be held for up to 30 days and then sent to the Office of School Safety.
10. Beepers and cell phones may not be brought to school. Walkmans may not be worn around the school and should remain in lockers. When seen or heard, this equipment will be confiscated and returned during a scheduled parent conference. Confiscated materials will be held for up to 30 days and then be sent to the Office of School Safety.
11. Students must enter and exit through the front door only.
12. Students may not smoke in the building or on school grounds at any time.
13. STUDENTS MUST PURSUE AND USE ASSISTANCE FROM A RESPONSIBLE ADULT WHEN PREVENTED FROM MEETING THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES.