To complete the registration processes bring:
1. The child to be registered
2. ORIGINAL birth certificate, baptismal or passport,
3. Proof of address, may be Con Ed Bill or Letter of service from Con Edison
4. Unamended, valid driver's license or Letter of residency from landlord (Verification of Address form)
(Available in school office-must be notarized) WITH a copy of landlords Con Ed bill plus a canceled piece of mail indicating your name and address.
5. 2-Self-addressed stamped envelopes
6. Proof of immunization as follows:
Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis (DPT) - 4 Doses (4th dose must be 6 months or more after 3rd dose)
Polio (OPV) - 3 doses (3rd dose must be 6 months or more after 2nd dose)
Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)- One dose on or AFTER 1st birthday, PLUS, 2nd measles dose (preferably as MMR) after 15 months of age, but at least 2 months after first dose.
Hepatitis B (HIB) - 3 doses for children born on or after January 1, 1993