Top 21 interview questions
1. Tell me about yourself
2. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
3. Why did you leave your last job?
4. Describe a pressure situation you’ve experienced and how you handled it.
5. Why should we hire you?
6. What skills and qualities can you bring to this position?
7. Why do you want this job?
8. Where do you see yourself in five years time?
9. In what ways have your job and education prepared you to take on greater
10. Why do you feel qualified for this position?
11. Tell me about a significant achievement in your life.
12. Are you a team player?
13. What are your plans for continuing your education?
14. Which extracurricular activities do you enjoy outside and inside school?
15. How do you determine or evaluate success?
16. What were your duties or responsibilities in your previous job?
17. Identify a mistake you’ve made in the past and how you corrected it.
18. Tell me about a problem you had with a supervisor.
19. What was your easiest academic subject in high school/college? Why?
20. What was the hardest academic subject in high school/college? Why?
21. What are the most important rewards you expect in your career?