We are actively involved with many Community Based Organizations.
- Cornell University provides Health & Nutrition Workshops for both our parents and our students.
- The Office of Emergency Management provides both our parents and students with workshops and assemblies on how to prepare for an emergency. Grade 2 students Grade 4 & 5 students received FREE "GO Bags" thanks to the support of Save the Children.
- Health Plus offers our parents and students workshops and assemblies on Living Comfortably with Asthma. Our parents are offered workshops on Stress Management, Breast Cancer Awareness, Heart Disease and Domestic Violence through the services of Health Plus.
- We have a strong working relationship with the Greater Woodhaven Corporation supporting the events and activities offered to our community. We have received annual grants to support our extra curricular activities for our students.
- We work closely with Mr. Ken Gordon, the Woodhaven Children's Librarian offering both our parents and children various programs to participate in.
- Our Grade 5 students have had the opportunity to tour York College in preparation for their college days. Each student in attendance received a FREE t-shirt and various York College give aways.