The Forest Park School has development strong relationships with outside agencies who have shared their time and talent with us to help our students reach both academic and social success. Listed below are the many Community Based Organizations who support The Forest Park School.
Health Plus offers our parents/guardians workshops on the below topics:
- Breast Cancer
- Stress Management
They also offer our Grade 3 students classroom assemblies on living with asthma.
Cornell University offers students and parents/guardians programs on the below topics:
- Health & Nutrition
- Saving Energy/Saving Money
- Making Ends Meet
Dial - A - Teacher offers our parents a choice of workshops with a different topic each year.
- Fire Safety workshops for parents/guardians and students.
- CPR Classes
- workshop for parents/guardians and students on diversity and bullying
New York Blood Centers – Host a Blood Drive and save a life! Inez Quetant – 516 – 478 – 5028 firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Emergency Management email@example.com
- Student assemblies on Emergency Preparedness
- Parent/Guardian workshop on Emergency Preparedness