3rd and 4th Grade Science
- Students creating compost out of various materials such as leaves, paper, fruit and vegetable rinds and soil. Earthworms were included as well. The compost will be used for future planting activities.
- Planting fall flowers and bulbs.
- Working in the greenhouse. In the green house newly planted seeds are kept. Herbs that were planted last spring are now cut and hung to dry so they can be used as spices.
- The students made slushy drinks in the classroom from fresh fruits and vegetables that were grown.
- Annuals and perennials outside of the school entrance we planted last spring.
- Pictures of the "Does one bad apple really spoil the whole bunch" experiments