Welcome to Kindergarten!
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome everyone back from summer vacation. I hope that you all had a great summer! I am very excited about this school year and look forward to working with you and your child.
Please feel welcome to contact me at the school if you need to speak with me. A message can be left with the office at: 718-528-2238 and I will return your call as soon as possible.
The following information might be helpful to keep everything running smoothly:
- Homework will be given throughout the school year.
- Please check your child’s homework folder and homework notebook for assignments and important notices.
- Kindly sign your child’s homework every night.
- Please go over any work that has been sent home to reinforce what has been learned in school.
- Kindly label all articles of clothing.
- If you send money to school for trips, purchasing books, etc. please place it in an envelop and write your child’s name on it.
Again, feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I know that we all will have a great year together.