- July 03, 2015 : Independence Day Observed
Schools and Central offices will be closed
- July 03, 2015 : Independence Day Observed (Offices Closed)
All central headquarters offices of the Department of Education will be closed. Except for "prevailing wage rate employees" subject to Section 220 of the New York State Labor Law, absence of per annum, per diem, hourly non-competitive employees, and monthly salaried employees of the administrative staff and headquarters’ pedagogical personnel scheduled to work on this day shall be excused without loss of pay and without charge to annual leave.
- July 30, 2015 : Summer School Ends for Elementary & Middle School
- August 03, 2015 - August 04, 2015 : Portfolio Review Days
- August 11, 2015 : Summer School Ends for High School
Advance, classroom organization and systems, Citywide Instructional Expectations, and more.
Getting more out PD, Advance measures of student learning, blended instructional strategies, using technology to support students with disabilities, and more.
Big Apple nominations, PD opportunities, Advance FAQs, engaging families, and more.
Lead Teacher role, Advance, PD opportunities, Big Apple nominations, NYC performance assessments, making your school greener, and more.