- August 03, 2015 - August 04, 2015 : Portfolio Review Days
- August 11, 2015 : Summer School Ends for High School
- August 12, 2015 : Regents exams
RE in Algebra I (Common Core)
Geometry (Common Core)
RCT in Writing
RE in Global History & Geography
RCT in Science
RCT in US History & Government
- August 13, 2015 : Regents exams
RE in US History & Government
Geometry (2005 Standard)
RCT in Global Studies
RCT in Mathematics
RE in English Language Arts (Common Core)
Physical Setting/Earth Science
RCT in Reading
- August 14, 2015 : Regents Scoring Day
- Physical Education Resources for Home and Hospital Instruction, Grades 9-12
In accordance with Chancellor’s Regulation A-170
, New York City’s Home and Hospital Instruction programs provide educational services to students who cannot be accommodated in a regular school facility because of a medical or physical condition and/or a severe emotional, psychological, or behavioral disability that prohibits the student’s attendance in school. The affiliate high school must provide the Home Instruction teacher with access to needed curricular materials, including those courses of study in physical education. Click here for guidance, resources, and sample assignments.
- CDC's School Health Education Resources (SHER)
CDC's School Health Education Resources (SHER)*provides user-friendly access to the myriad school health education offerings available from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- National Association for Sport and Physical Education
The mission of NASPE is to enhance knowledge, improve professional practice, and increase support for high quality physical education, sport, and physical activity programs through research, development of standards, and dissemination of information.
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation
The Alliance for a Healthier Generation is a partnership between the American Heart Association and the William J. Clinton Foundation. The alliance's mission is to eliminate childhood obesity and to inspire all young people in the United States to develop lifelong, healthy habits.
- TeenSpeak... About Getting Fit
TeenSpeak was created by and for teens like you. Hear about health...in your own words.
- Health and Physical Education Requirements
Reference guides to health and physical education requirements, standards, recommended resources, and more.
- Interactive Training to Help Educators Learn About Psychological Distress in Teens
The New York City Department of Education in collaboration with New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene is offering teachers a free online training on how to identify, approach, and refer students who show signs of psychological distress.