- June 29, 2015 - June 30, 2015 : Staff Report
All other staff report except Classroom Teachers, Bilingual Teachers in School and Community Relations, Attendance Teachers, Nurses, Therapists, Laboratory Specialists and Technicians, and Paraprofessionals.
- July 01, 2015 : Summer School Begins
- July 03, 2015 : Independence Day Observed
Schools and Central offices will be closed
- July 03, 2015 : Independence Day Observed (Offices Closed)
All central headquarters offices of the Department of Education will be closed. Except for "prevailing wage rate employees" subject to Section 220 of the New York State Labor Law, absence of per annum, per diem, hourly non-competitive employees, and monthly salaried employees of the administrative staff and headquarters’ pedagogical personnel scheduled to work on this day shall be excused without loss of pay and without charge to annual leave.
- July 30, 2015 : Summer School Ends for Elementary & Middle School