The school's Sustainability Coordinator must be designated by September 30, 2014.
For a PDF version of these instructions, click here.
Please read the instructions before clicking on the link in Step 1. You need to know the password in Step 3 to login.
1. Go to http://www.greenschoolsalliance.org/nycdoe
2. Select your school from the dropdown. If your school is not listed, please email email@example.com
3. For the password, type “gsa” (all lower case, no quotations), and click the "Submit" button.
4. In the "Contacts" section, enter the sustainability coordinator’s name, job title, email, and phone number.
6. Click the "Save" button on the bottom of the page. If the save was successful you should see a "profile updated" message along the top of the screen. If any of the required information was not entered, a message to this effect will appear along the top of the screen. In this situation, please make sure all the information in Step 4 has been entered and click the "Save" button again.
** Your sustainability coordinator has been designated! The coordinator will login in the same way to fill out the rest of the information required in the profile. This profile page serves as the school’s annual sustainability plan. Thank you!
Questions or problems: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-349-5738.