Product Strategy & Innovation (PSI) partners with DOE central offices to define visionary and executable roadmaps supporting city, state, and national educational priorities.
PSI identifies and designs products that represent five key product areas: Student Performance Systems, Learning Systems, Talent Systems, Special Education Systems, and User Experience.
PSI is staffed by seasoned product managers working in collaboration with program offices, technical teams, and external vendors. Operating within the Division of Instructional and Information Technology
at the NYC Department of Education, PSI is uniquely positioned to provide objective product strategies and solutions to program needs.
PSI engages DOE leaders to identify potential solutions to business challenges, define technology strategies around stakeholder goals, align user needs with appropriate technology solutions, and analyze current market offerings & trends.PSI Products Currently Include:
- Achievement Reporting and Innovation System (ARIS) and ARIS Parent Link
- Annual Professional Performance Review
- Charter School Data Integration
- Education Data Portal and Shared Learning Infrastructure (EDP/SLI)
- Electronic Distributed Scoring (eDSS)
- iPD Common Core Lab
- Leadership Pipeline
- PARCC Periodic Assessment Platform Reading Tracker
- Special Education Student Information System (SESIS)
- Talent Profile